Cumberland Christian School welcomes homeschooled students!
The Administration and Board of Directors of Cumberland Christian School recognizes the Biblical mandate given to parents concerning education and child training (Deuteronomy 6:6-9). Therefore, in order to support those parents who have decided to educate their children full time in their home, Cumberland Christian School has implemented a Home Education Partnership Program as a service to parents who for particular reasons have decided to teach their children formally at home.
A. Requirements to enroll in the program:
1. Students must meet the same enrollment requirements as full-time students and go through the same application procedure, with an application fee of $50.
2. Tuition will be based on a fee structure of $125 per credit.
3. Financial aid is not available for part-time student tuition.
4. Part-time students will not be charged a maintenance fee.
B. Services provided:
Curricular and Co-curricular Activities
Students may participate in curricular (academic courses) and co-curricular activities, such as athletics, Bible quizzing, and fine arts to name a few. To be eligible for an athletic team, there is a requirement for a player to enroll in one 5-credit academic course (5 class hours per week) for each sport played.
- Cumberland Christian School Virtual Academy Enrollment- Contact the Director of Admissions for more information.
- Standardized Testing
- Achievement Testing
- For First Student $50
- Each Additional Student $20
- PSAT Testing $35
Standardized Achievement Tests (Stanford) and the College Board Test (PSAT) are administered by Cumberland Christian School. When Cumberland Christian School schedules these tests, provision will be made to provide opportunity for home education students to take the tests as well. Cumberland Christian School will provide scoring.
C. Extra services provided:
1. Use of Library. Home Education students who are registered at Cumberland Christian School may have full use of the library. Books must be checked out in the manner provided by the school.
2. School Pictures. Home Education students may have their pictures taken on days scheduled by Cumberland Christian School. The same fees will be charged for pictures that apply to all students involved.
In order to receive a diploma from Cumberland Christian School, a student will have to be enrolled as a regular full-time student his/her last full year.
Download registration form here
Contact our admissions office with questions or to guide you through our application process; Margaret Weyman 856-696-1600; firstname.lastname@example.org