Cumberland Christian School is a full member of the Tri State Christian Athletic Conference as well as an associate member in the Penn-Jersey League
For more information, please contact Emily Mayhew
- Atheltic Office: 856-696-1600, ext. 321
- Atheltic Bulletin Board: 856-696-1600, ext 806
- Email: email@example.com
2016 SOCCER SEASON IS ABOUT TO BEGIN...
Varsity boys begin Aug. 1st from 6-8 pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.
Varsity girls begin Aug. 4th from 7-830 pm. The first week practice will be Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. The usual practice schedule after that will be on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.
Middle School boys begin Aug. 19th times to be determined.
Middle School girls begin Aug. 19th times to be determined.
1. Physical, concussion, and participation forms must be completed and handed in during the first practice (They are on the school website, Facebook, and at the school by the high school secretaries office).
2. 7-8th grade boys may go to the varsity boys first two weeks of practice to become more conditioned.
3. 7-8th grade girls may attend any varsity girls practices.
4. Like Cumberland Christian School Athletics on Facebook to receive more updates or email Ms. Mayhew at firstname.lastname@example.org
Coaches: Please contact if you can't make it or looking for more information.
VB - Caleb Moore, 856-857-8775, email@example.com
VG - John Fiorenza, 609-289-6733, firstname.lastname@example.org
MSB - Dawn Smith, 609-410-1073, email@example.com
MSG- Liz Swirniuk, 856-649-5793, firstname.lastname@example.org
|High School Boys||Soccer, Cross Country, Basketball, Baseball, Spring Track|
|High School Girls||Soccer, Cross Country, Basketball, Cheerleading, Softball, Spring Track|
|Middle School Boys||Soccer, Cross Country, Basketball, Baseball, Spring Track|
|Middle School Girls||Soccer, Cross Country, Basketball, Cheerleading, Softball, Spring Track|