Welcome to the Elementary School
". . . we will tell the next generation the praiseworthy deeds of the LORD, his power, and the wonders he has done. . . .so the next generation would know . . . .” from Psalm 78
"My daughter is entering third grade and is excelling at this school. It is dually accreditd by the Middle State Association for Schools and Colleges (the same body that accredits major universities) and by the Association of Christian Schools International. You would be hard-pressed to find an authenic Christian school that has both of these accreditations. The teachers, administrators, staff and secretaries are wonderful. It also offers both an honors program and special education. This is rare in Christian Schools. There are programs to help students that have learning disabilities and/or struggle and there are programs to challenge gifted students. This all comes at an affordable price. I highly recommend it "---A fully satisfied parent
Building the Foundation for Learning
- Phonics based reading instruction in the early years.
- A spacious playground with climbing equipment and sports fields.
- Internet accessible computers.
- Physical education, art, music and library instruction by certified teachers.
- Rising Stars- Special education program.
- Learning Lab- for learning help.
- Piano instruction beginning in Grade 3.
- Band and instrumental instruction in Grades 4 and 5.
- Safety Patrol
- Scrabble Club
- Strategy Game Club
- Drama Club
- Whiffle ball