PTF-Parent Teacher Fellowship
Attention Parents: The cookie dough from the PTF fall fundraiser will be delivered on Wednesday, December 13, 2017. Parents can pick up their cookie dough in the small lobby outside of the Headmaster's office between 3:00 P.M. and 3:30 P.M. We will send a reminder email to participating parents one day prior to pick up. Please keep in mind, we do not have the space in the school freezers to store cookie dough orders if they are not picked up that day. Thank you.
- Supporting and promoting communication and fellowship between parents, teachers, students, and our board
- Recognizing, supporting, and blessing our teachers and staff
- Promoting parental involvement within the school and its various functions
- Back to School Night for the elementary department and the middle school/high school department
- Our annual all school PTF bake sale in September during Parents’ Day
- An all school biannual Texas Roadhouse fundraiser and bake sale
- All school fall and spring fundraisers
- Refreshments and desserts for the annual National Honor Society Induction Ceremony
- CCS Family Fun Night in February
- Teacher Appreciation Week breakfast
- Refreshments during Parent/Teacher Conferences
- Lunch for middle school/high school students and teachers during Spiritual Emphasis Days
Thank you, CCS parents!
- CCS Library: A new electronic book scanner and a new projector to be used in the library for the annual middle school fair projects and other special presentations
- CCS Rising Stars: Fluorescent classroom light filters that help reduce and soften the light for our students with special needs.
- CCS Faculty: A monetary donation towards new computers for all of the teachers.
- Room 105: The classroom’s carpet was replaced by a new VCC tiled floor