Middle School Division
MIDDLE SCHOOL DIVISION
". . . pay attention to what I say; listen closely to my words. I will guide you in the way of wisdom and lead you along straight paths. . . . " from Proverbs 4
"A top notch school that truly strives for excellence in the lives of their students. Sending our children to this school was the best choice that we could make for our children. It has changed their lives. They have great success, confidence and a true thirst for learning. The kids truly have heart for Christ and are encouraged and loved by teachers who are mature in their faith and feel that they are investing in the students as their own mission to serve the Lord. This school has changes the life of our family. Best choice we could have made!"---Parent
Building Character is the Key
- A purposeful three-year transition from elementary to high school.
- Teachers who instruct and counsel biblically.
- Teacher web pages keep parents informed and verify student organization.
- Curriculum choices designed to strengthen students at a variety of levels.
- Activities designed for healthy social interaction and spiritual strengthening.
- Bible Quizzing
- Nursing Home Ministry
- National Junior Honor Society
- Student Activities Organization
- Cross Country