Our mission is to work with Christian families.
At least one parent must be a professing Protestant Christian who agrees with this Statement of Faith. The parent and students must be regularly attending and actively involved in a church which is in agreement with this Statement of Faith. A Pastoral Recommendation form is required as part of the admissions process.
- the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- there is one God, eternally existent in three persons - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- in the deity of Christ; in His virgin birth; in His sinless life; in His miracles in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood; in His resurrection; in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory.
- that for the salvation of lost and sinful man regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life; and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.