Statement of Faith
Our mission is to work with Christian families.
At least one parent must be a professing Protestant Christian who agrees with this Statement of Faith. The parent and students must be regularly attending and actively involved in a church which is in agreement with this Statement of Faith. A Pastoral Recommendation form is required as part of the admissions process.
- the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible, authoritative Word of God. (II Timothy 3:16; II Peter 1:21)
- that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1:1; Matthew 28:19; John 10:30)
- in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ (John 10:33), in His Virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:35), in His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15; Hebrews 7:26), in His miracles (John 2:11), in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood (I Corinthians 15:3; Ephesians 1:7; Hebrews 2:9), in His bodily resurrection (John 11:25; I Corinthians 15:4), in His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19), and in His personal return in power and glory. (Acts 1:11; Revelation 19:11)
- that for salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential. (John 3:16-19; John 5:24; Romans 3:23; Romans 5:8-9; Ephesians 2:8-10; Titus 3:5)
- in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. (Romans 8:13-14; I Corinthians 3:16; I Corinthians 6:19-20; Ephesians 4:30; Ephesians 5:18)
- in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation. (John 5:28-29)
- in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. (Romans 8:9; I Corinthians 12:12-13; Galatians 3:26-28)